From USD $45.00
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
See dolphins and sloths in their natural habitat, go snorkeling in crystal clear water surrounded by colorful fishes, have great sea food for lunch and discover the most untouched Bocas island: Cayo Zapatilla.
In this full day excursion, you take the most of what Bocas is: A caribbean paradise!
- Cayo Zapatilla
- Great caribbean lunch in cayo Coral (not included)
- Snorkeling to the best coral reefs
- Sloths in their natural habitat
- Dolphins in their natural habitat
- Fly underwater with the Anfibia board
Come and give it a go!
- Departure: 9.30 am
- Duration: 7/8 hrs
$45 per person including:
- Friendly and professional guides
- Boat ride
- National Park entrance fee ($10.00/person)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
- Cooler with ice
- Tropical fruits and water
What to bring?
Swim suit + Camera + Sunscreen + Sunglasses + Dry clothes + Extra drinks