San Juan del Sur to Puerto Viejo / Cahuita (Caribe Shuttle)
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
Our shuttle will pick you up at your hotel in San Juan and take you to the border with Costa Rica. There, a guide will assist you with the immigration process out of Nicaragua and in to Costa Rica. Another van will be waiting to continue your journey on the Costa Rica side. You will arrive in Puerto Viejo at approximately 6:45 pm
6:00 am to 6:30 am: San Juan area hotel pick ups
6:30 am to 7:15 am: Travel to border
7:15 am to 8:15 am: Border crossing
8:15 am to 9:15 am: Travel to Liberia
9:15 am to 9:30 am: Switch vans
9:30 am to 12:30 pm: Travel to la Fortuna
12:30 pm to 1:00 pm: Lunch in la Fortuna (included)
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm: Travel to Sarapiqui (Bathroom break)
3:15 pm to 6:45 pm: Travel to Puerto Viejo
6:45 pm to 7:00 pm: Hotel drop offs
- IMPORTANT NOTES:
- We will make a 15 minute pit stop in Liberia to switch vans. A 30 minute stop in la Fortuna for you to have lunch, and another 110 minute stop in Sarapiqui for a bathroom break.
- There is a $3 fee to exit Nicaragua. This fee is NOT included in the ticket price.
- Please have your passport, and printed flight itinerary with you for immigration officials. Your flight can be from anywhere in Central America back to your home country.
- Pick-up time is an estimate and may vary by 15 minutes either direction. Clients should be waiting at the assigned pick up point 15 minutes before the assigned pick-up time. The shuttle will wait for clients a maximum of 5 minutes. If after that waiting period the client is not on board, the shuttle will leave without the client and the client will NOT receive a refund.