Puerto Viejo / Cahuita to San Jose (Caribe Shuttle)
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
This trip most often takes about 5 hours but could take as long as 7 hours depending on road conditions and pick up and drop off locations.
We also run direct hotel to hotel shuttle transport daily to a range of destinations across Costa Rica at affordable prices. Our shuttle vans are the latest model and are all air-conditioned. Our drivers are friendly and professional. Book your tickets online now!
- Pick-up time is an estimate and may vary by 15 minutes either direction. Clients should be waiting at the assigned pick up point 15 minutes before the assigned pick-up time. The shuttle will wait for clients a maximum of 5 minutes. If after that waiting period the client is not on board, the shuttle will leave without the client and the client will NOT receive a refund.
- You are allowed 1 large bag or backpack and 1 carry on size (computer bag) per person.
- There is a $10 fee for each extra piece of luggage, odd or over size/weight luggage, surfboard bag.
- Drop offs at the airport for the morning shuttle could be as late as 2 PM depending on traffic.
- Drop offs at the airport for the afternoon shuttle could be as late as 7 PM depending on traffic.