Puerto Viejo / Cahuita to Bocas Del Toro (Caribe Shuttle and Boat)
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
Book your round trip now and save $4.00!!
Getting to and from Costa Rica and Panama has never been easier. We take care of everything. From Puerto Viejo or (Extra fee for Cahuita), we will pick you up at your hotel in an air conditioned late model shuttle van, and take you direct to the border. From there we have our guide assist you with the immigration process leaving Costa Rica and checking into Panama.
Our shuttle van will be waiting for you on the Panama side to continue the journey to Bocas Del Toro. The shuttle will drop you off at the Bocas Marine Tours dock in Almirante where you will take a boat the last 30 minutes of the journey through patches of mangroves and various islands.
- There is an $8 tax to exit Costa Rica and a $4 tax to enter Panama. These fees are not included in the ticket price.
- Please have your passport, and printed flight itinerary with you for immigration officials. Panama is only accepting flight itineraries for entry into Panama. (No bus tickets)
- Your flight can be from anywhere in Central America back to your home country.
- If your pick up hotel is located in Cahuita, Manzanillo or Punta Uva there is an extra $6 fee per person for this service.
- Pick-up time is an estimate and may vary by 15 minutes either direction. Clients should be waiting at the assigned pick up point 15 minutes before the assigned pick-up time. The shuttle will wait for clients a maximum of 5 minutes. If after that waiting period the client is not on board, the shuttle will leave without the client and the client will NOT receive a refund.
- You are allowed 1 large bag or backpack and 1 carry on size (computer bag) per person.
- There is a $7 fee for each extra piece of luggage, odd or over size/weight luggage, surfboard bag (max. 9’ between CR and Bocas).