Bocas Del Toro to Puerto Viejo / Cahuita (Caribe Shuttle and Boat)
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
Book your round trip now and save $4.00!!
Getting to and from Panama and Costa Rica has never been easier. We take care of everything. From Bocas Del Toro, we will pick you up at the Bocas Marine Tours dock on Main street in the heart of Bocas Town. You will take a 30 minute boat ride past some beautiful islands and mangroves to Almirante, where you will board one of our air conditioned late model shuttle vans direct to the border. From there we have our guide assist you with the immigration process leaving Panama and checking into Costa Rica.
Our shuttle van will be waiting for you on the Costa Rica side to continue the journey to Puerto Viejo. The shuttle will drop you off at your choice of hotels in the area. (Cahuita, Manzanillo & Punta Uva extra).
- Please have your passport, and printed flight itinerary with you for immigration officials.
- Your flight can be from anywhere in Central America back to your home country, but must be within 90 days of the border crossing.
- Boat leaves 30 minutes after your scheduled check in time at BMT.
- If your destination hotel is located in Cahuita, Manzanillo or Punta Uva there is an extra $6 fee per person for this service.
- You are allowed 1 large bag or backpack and 1 carry on size (computer bag) per person.
- There is a $7 fee for each extra piece of luggage, odd or over size/weight luggage, surfboard bag (max. 9’ between CR and Bocas).